Professionally I work at BPT and focus on creating value adding App for Process Simulation. You can find more info on those on the BPT website. Below are posts that should help HYSYS, PetroSIM and UNISIM users alike in their day to day challenges to produce accurate yet fast models efficiently.

Release the true potential of your staff Apps for Process Simulation

Sunday 30 December 2007

The start

Yesterday I stumbled on this great blog about italian cuisine and I was thinking about the couple of attempts I had made of creating my own blog. The guy that made the italian cuisine blog was an italian and he loved preparing food. So, I came to the conclusion that if I wanted to have a remote chance of success, I should do a blog on something I am good at.

I think I am pretty good at process modelling, so process modelling will will be the subject. My tool of choice is HYSYS from Aspentech and I will be mixing steady state and dynamic modelling do's and dont's. No promises on the frequency for now. I will use the things I encounter myself and things I hear from people in touch with me. I'll write the good and the bad, so I will never refer to a particular person explicitly, except maybe if I made a big mistake, it happens!

It is shopping time now, but I hope to make the first real entry this afternoon.

No comments:

Contents By Category